4 posts tagged wedding shoes
5 Reasons Why We Love Kate Spade
1. They have amazing wedding shoes that sparkle!
2. They have “Mrs” and ” I DO” necklaces.
3. One of our brides is a Manager a the Orlando location.
4. They have friends and family weekends where they offer 25% off.
5. Because their style is feminine and sophisticated at the same time. This offers a timeless look for our brides-to-be!
Visit KateSpade.com here.
Comment if you love those shoes!!!
Shoes for an Art Deco You
If your wedding dresses doesn’t have the roaring twenties flare, use accessories to enjoy the look. Shoes in particular are a safe approach to testing out a trend on wedding day. Let’s just say the chances of hating your photos later decreases. Who would hate these beauties, EVER?
I love everything about this photo from Angelo Pennetta. The dress, the interior design, and of course the red shoes.
When your going with a short dress, a pair of sassy colorful shoes will definitely make a statement. If your dress is floor length, stick to white or ivory for a clean, crisp bridal look. Also, save on the shoes and invest in jewelry! You won’t see your shoes underneath your dress so you might as well let your jewelry make a statement.
Here are some of my favorite shoes from the lines we carry:
Head to Heel
Can a Bride ever have too many shoes?